My friend Britney and I used to work together.
I still work with her Mom...(how cool is that, we've worked together for 10+ years)
Anyways...
She had a blog and I would look at it here and there.
She has the cutest little family.
I would think...dang how cool is it that she is able to write those memories down especially with pictures.
I'm not a scrapbooker...and got to thinking...Maybe I can start a blog too!
BUT...
I thought, what the heck am I going to blog about?!?
Well, almost 3 years later...I think I've had a lot to blog about.
In fact this is totally my journal now.
I love to blog.
Hopefully I don't bore all of you with my blogging....
It's just super fun for me! :)

2 comments:
Yay! Totally didn't expect to see my name in this post. :)
I've been blogging for 5 years now. So crazy! Glad you caught the bug too!
I'm so glad you did, too!
Post a Comment