Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 4

Day 4: A habit that you wish you didn't have.

Okay, this is something I'm a little embarrassed about. In fact I HATE it.
It's something that I could change so easily BUT...I guess when it comes to this I'm just lazy.
I can't seem to fold my laundry...I wait till it's so piled up that I have to do it because their is no room on my bed anymore. I can lay in my bed with 3 loads of clean laundry no problem.
Don't you think It would make my life easier if I just folded it when it came out of the dryer?
Nope...
not me!
I have to make it difficult. :)

3 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I totally do that. Except it's just in piles on the floor. I hate that I do it!

Michelle said...

That's so funny! I disagree though. I'd say your worst habit is your nose picking. It's just gross! j/k ahahahahahahahaha

Brittney said...

I think everyone has a few annoying habits we wish we could change! I also wish I had your love for flossing and nail painting, instead I am a nail biter! Wish I could change it, but why stop now!?:)