How do YOU handle the stresses of life?
I feel like there is a MILLION things to do... and not enough time to do them.
Am I just an over achiever?
For instance...
I TOOK A NAP TODAY.
It was a much needed nap.
But now I think.. hmm... what could I have done in that time that I didn't get done.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.
Why can't I just relax.
I feel like I have so much on my plate and I don't know how to organize it.
If I could have someone just come organize my life for me...
I would really appreciate it.


3 comments:
Sweetpea!
I don't know how helpful I can actually be, or if this is what you'll want to hear....
but you need to take care of yourself FIRST (otherwise you'll run yourself ragged before you know it). Maybe literally write down all the things that you are needing to accomplish & number them in order of importance. If there is anything that is not a MUST....simplify, right?
I dunno, these are my personal thoughts, said with the utmost love & concern!
XOXOXO
If you find the solution, please tell me. I feel like I am on the verge of a breakdown basically all the time including right this second. I feel like I need a break from life.
I think we ALL feel this way at times. It's totally normal. I would like to add a big fat DITTO to everything Emily said. :)
Post a Comment