Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kind

This is a subject I'm pretty passionate about.
I really think being kind is one of the best trates you can have.
A lot of times you don't remember what your conversation was with others
but...
It's the way you felt.
You always want to be around people that are kind...they make you feel good.
I truly can't understand how some people can be so mean.
After having a heart to heart with my bestie tonight, I've realized that the only way in life to be is kind.
I'm going to try and be a kinder person.

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echos are truly endless."
--Mother Teresa

3 comments:

Britney said...

I think your kind Suz! :)

LOVE your new header.

Shirley said...

Suz you are super kind! :) Hey if you get a second check out my sister Amber's blog. She is doing this 30 day blog thing and it for some reason reminds me of you I don't know just saying.

Michelle said...

Geez, isn't this the truth? Being kind seems so easy yet so many people neglect to do it. Or they pick and choose WHO they want to be kind to. (duh!) Thank you for always being so kind and for being such a GREAT example to us all!!!