Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 19

Day 19: Nicknames you have; why you have them.
Let's just start with the obvious...
Suzie-Q:  Does that one really need explaining?
Suz: Everyone seems to call me this one (and it's my fav.) maybe because I feel like when I'm called Suz it's more intimate and that we are on a closer level. (Especially when a guy calls me this)

Then there is...
Zoo- Zoos or Zues: When Alexa was teeny tiny she couldn't say my name and that's what she caled me so it stuck.
Suzette: I really don't know how this one came about? My friend Cami started calling me this years ago.
Suzie-Bell: My Aunt Linda has called me this since I can remember.
Boofy: For whatever reason my older sis Marianne thinks it's funny to call me this.

I know their are more, but I just can't think of them right now.... :)


1 comment:

emily gibson said...

Wookie, Wookster, Wook. . HELLO?!?!? haha