Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 8

Day 8: Short term goals for this month. And why.

I'm not much of a goal setter. More of the go with the flow kind of girl...
BUT...
this will be good for me.

*Go on a date with a NEW boy.
 Why does that seem so hard? It honestly is...Finding people that actually want to go on a date with you ...isn't always the easiest. SO...if any of you can help a girl out with this one. That would be great! ;)

*Make a NEW friend.
I love meeting new people and getting to know peoples personalitys.

*Fold all my laundry, and have zero laundry left to do.
Seriously, I don't know if you realize what a huge task this is for me. My laundry is the death of me..as you saw on (Day 4). But it will be done and I will be so glad it's done.

*Start putting money away to buy my Big Star jeans.
I heart that brand of jeans so much. They fit me like a glove and the style i like the BEST are $140.00. (Yikes)
But if I've "saved" for them...I won't feel as bad about buying them. Right?

There you go...


3 comments:

Shirley said...

Suzie have you ever checked out Down East for big star jeans? I know the one on Foothill carries them for more then half the price and so does the one in Park City(tons of them). They are discounted due to some very small flaw the jean has, usually something with color or stitching. I have never worn them but Brandon loves them. You make me want to give them a try. I need a great jean!

Michelle said...

These sound like great goals. Best of luck!!! xoxo

Madsen Clan said...

I totally have some big star jeans on layaway...I'm only $50 away from amazing jeans!! And I hope you make all your goals!!!!