Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 18

Day 18: Plans/Dreams/Goals you have.
Plans:
I learned a long time ago (the hard way) NOT to plan out your life.
Because chances are...it's not going to go the way you planned.
If I had it my way, I'd already be living the white picket fence life.
Soo....
this is how I look at it.
Just take it one day at a time...
If and when it's right it will happen. Why stress about the future and things you have zero control over.

Dreams:
* I dream of living a happy life. So that one day I can look back and never regret a thing. Never wish I would have taken a different path. So far so good. I dream of being someone that people look at and want to be around because of the person I am.

*I dream of a day where this little girl can walk!

She is my hero!
(holy cow, I can barley see the screen as I'm typing this from being misty eyed.)
She is so strong and never complains...
sometimes she says things though that break your heart.
For instance..."I want to run so so fast." or "I wish I could play like the other kids."
This girl will go far in life and I don't see much stopping her. But I do dream of a day when a special miracle could happen.

Goals:
* I would love to do a triathlon.  
* I have a goal to never get fat again ever!
* Someday be a great wife and mother.
* Always stay strong in the gospel
*Always be a nice person. I would never want anyone to feel bad because of something I had said or done.

I think my life and goals are pretty simple.
I just want to be a good, loving person always!

2 comments:

~Emily~ said...

Love it!

P.S. the thing that makes me being behind you in this lil challenge is that. . .you & I seriously think SOOO much alike, that I have to actually make an extra effort to try & not put the exact same answers as you! haha, hope you've got a fun lil busy week planned for yourself, you busy lil woman you ;)

~Emily~ said...

(I meant to say, "what makes it hard for me")