Labor day Phil, Mar and I decided to take the kids up to Cecret Lake.
We started heading for the canyon...got about 2 miles away from home. When all of a sudden,
Alexa starts throwing up (i was in the back of the van with her and grace.)
Yuck!
Poor girl...so we headed home and got her all settled at my Mom's house and went back up the canyon. The other two girls so so excited to go and my mom was more than willing to have Alexa stay home with her.
We got up there and it was CROWDED! Let's just say "Cecret Lake" wasn't so secret on Monday.
I love my family and have such a blast with them.
Soo...here is our story in pictures!
| A group picture of the happy hikers |
| How cute are they!? |
![]() |
| Olson fam...minus Alexa. :( |
![]() |
| Loving Adelle! |
![]() |
| Me and Mar...Isn't it funny how much bigger I am than her!? |
Adelle thought it was so cool to be riding on Aunt Suzie's back. Grace thought it was pretty cool to be on daddy's back also! |
It's for sure a new experience hiking with a 2 year old on your back. Adelle was so cute and I loved it too.
Grace was giggling so loud and couldn't stop talking about it!
Once again...Loving being an Auntie!







2 comments:
How fun! I love hiking! And I love how clear the water was.....poor Alexia!
That's so cute of you guys! You are so sweet to carry Adelle and Phil is a freaking stud carrying Grace on his back! I felt so bad for Alexa. These pictures are to die for. They are seriously so cute. I think the one of you and Adelle by the lake should be your new profile pic on FB. :)
Post a Comment