Someone who has hurt me???
It's been a long time since I have felt hurt by someone.
I think a lot of times when I feel hurt by someone, it's because I allowed myself to feel that.
For instance...a boy (C) who I feel wants nothing to do with me.
Of course I feel hurt.
BUT...
I
allowed it to get to this point.
I should have walked away MONTHS ago but didn't. :/
Every time he called me to do something and I dropped all my plans to be with him, every time HE wanted to hold hands etc... I should have been stronger. Now we're at this point.
So now when I don't hear from him for 2 weeks it hurts.
But...
Life is to short to hurt for someone that isn't worth hurting for.
On the other hand...
I'm very protective of my family and friends.
I seem to get more upset when people hurt the people I love .
A few people have hurt the people I love recently...It makes me angry, and I have ZERO tolerance for mean people.
Especially when the situation is SO ridiculous.
I would write a letter... but It wouldn't be to nice.
So I'll just leave it at this.
Love the people in your life.
Don't hold grudges.
Life is too short for little stupid arguments.
Move on from those that won't forgive. At that point it's their problem, not yours!
You never know when the last time you can tell someone you love them, so do it often.
The. End.

2 comments:
Well said chica!
xoxo
Yes, yes, YES!!! Amen. 'Nuff said.
Post a Comment