Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

An AWESOME Date!

Today was a blast.
I picked up Shay from Kindergarten and surprised her.
We went to Cafe Rio and shared a salad.
(While we were there...we played "I Spy", "The humming game." It was sooo fun!
Then we went to Wheeler Farm and we....
Watched the ducks and geese
Rode Tractors
Took a Wagon Ride
Stopped for a picture
Played in the trees
And climbed the trees
Shay was such a fun date!
I love this girl sooo much!
She acts and IS so much like me..
she is my mini me! :)
Love you Shayla!

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

Cant beat that date for sure! And I love the touch of BYU in your nerd ensemble! Very fitting! Also you do need to relax. I will gladly make you take a nap any time!!!!

Michelle said...

You are the bomb!!! Shayla had such a blast and talked about it all day. Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to make memories with her. She felt so special! You are SUCH an amazing Aunt!!!