Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another AMAZING Week!

Another amazing week has come and gone!
I seriously have such an awesome life... not to brag or anything ;)
Let's start at the beginning.
Monday: I went to wheeler farm with Mar and the girls. We had dinner and then we walked around and looked at all the animals.

Here is Marianne grace and Alexa

Me and Adelley-Do
Isn't that the cutest picture in the world!
It was a great night.....

Tuesday: Shelly and I went and saw "the other guys" I laughed so hard.
I seriously thought it was a hilarious movie.
A night out with my best friend NEVER disappoints.

Wednesday: I got to watch this sweet kid...
His name is Krew and he is so adorable.
It's my friend Beth's little boy.
See you guys knew I couldn't have a day off. I always have to be doing something.
anyways..
that night We had the fairy party.

Thursday: Right after work we had a baby shower for Beth. Then I came home and didn't get home in enough time to go to YW
BUT...
The UofU game was on sooo... I plopped on the couch and watched the freaking awesome amazing game!

Friday: I only had to work half a day.
Came home and watched Phil and Mar's girls for the rest of the day and night.
I also baked about 50 cupcakes for Emily's birthday party.
Then around 5:30 Shelly and the girls came over.
the kids play so well and so do Shelly and I. haha :)
We made macaroni, and hot dogs for the kids.
and taco salad for us.
Plus Shell brought diet cokes for us.
The girls played hard and then we got all the kids ready for bed and then Shelly and the girls left
and I got to put the little stinkers to bed.

SUCH A GREAT WEEK!
I seriously LOVE my life!!!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Crap! This just reminded me that I forgot to text and tell you I couldn't make it to emily's party. Hope it was fun!

~Emily~ said...

Is it not just the best feeling knowing that your life is FULL of amazing people?! Life truly is so great, hu :)

Michelle said...

That was so much fun! Thanks aagin for wanting to be part of our lives. You are such a GOOD person!!! xoxox