OBVIOUSLY...
I haven't mastered this question and have NO clue.
I always seem to go for the {wrong} guy.
Do I have a type?
It's so funny to me when I hear people say...
"Suzie, maybe your expectations are too high"
"Suzie, you just need to put yourself out there more."
"Have you tried online dating?"
and so on and so on and so on and..well you get the idea.
I truly believe it will happen when the starts align.
And when it does watch out world! ;)
But here are some qualities I would love for him to have:
Nice
Patient
Established
FUNNY
Smart
Motivated
Independant
FUNNY
Lives an active life-style
Loves sports
Active LDS
FUNNY
Mature
Easily gets along with others
As far as looks...
Well, let's just say I have dated every kind of DIFFERENT looking guys.
From BLONDE to BLACK hair...
BLUE eyes to BROWN to GREEN eyes...
My only MUST'S are...
Taller than me ( So taller than 5'10)
Good Hygeine
Other than that...I'm pretty open.
Of course I wouldn't mind if he looked like John Cena, or Paul Walker or John Stamos
haha, but I'm realistic and TOTALLY kidding.
SO...if any of you know anyone. Hook a girl up! :)
It will be interesting to see how it all works out!
haha, but I'm realistic and TOTALLY kidding.
SO...if any of you know anyone. Hook a girl up! :)
It will be interesting to see how it all works out!

No comments:
Post a Comment