Haha,
Does anyone find this picture funny?
BABY GOT BACK! I love it...
I am a girl with curves and I am PROUD!
P.S
Today was such an eventful day...
Dirty Dash (Pictures to come tomorrow, words can't even describe this event!)
Pirate Party.. and Utes game.
Pirate Party.. and Utes game.
Tomorrow I will blog about all of those.
Right now, I'm about to fall on my face from exhaustion!
Goodnight!


3 comments:
You have a hot bum! Love it! I can't believe that I am actually still up, I am going to fall on my face from exhaustion too. Sorry we were playing phone tag, cant wait to hear how your experience was....just sad I didn't get to see you there!
I am also about to fall on my face from exhaustion, but I have to wait for my stupid muddy laundry to get done. What a fun day though!
Nice bum, where ya from! ;)
Post a Comment