Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sisters are the BEST!!!

A couple of weeks ago....
My totally awesome, amazing friend Amy
took these pictures of my sisters and I.
We did them for my Mom for originally for Christmas...but we were just too excited so we gave it to her for her birthday!
Here are just some of my favorites!
Sisters are the best!
I'm so grateful for ALL of them.
We all wore different style black shirts..and  different colored heels!
My sisters are SOO beautiful.
I'm glad we all wore heels so that I wasn't the GIANT one like always.
I have a good 3 inches on Marianne and 6 on Lorianne, so I always feel like the HUGE one...
The pictures turned out AMAZING.
:)

8 comments:

~Emily~ said...

W.O.W! Those ALL turned out so, SO, SOOOO cute! I don't know how you guys could ever narrow those down ~ you're all way too beautiful.

Shirley said...

Such beautiful girls! You are all so lucky to have each other!

Team Beardshall said...

Ha Ha, I think it's awesome that you gave them to your mom for her Bday!!!! I had SUCH a blast with you guys, thanks again. Hey I totally lost my cell phone in the olive garden yesterday.....steve went and got it tonight.....but I am going to swing by your work tomorrow afternoon to drop off the CDs you are the BEST! And PS you are SO beautiful, as are all your sisters!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

How adorable! You are all so beautiful. How much fun--love the heels bright colors!

Brittney said...

Those are all so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the last one of you:)

rachel said...

Beauty!

Britney said...

Gorgeous, your shoes are rockin' my world. Um...I didn't know Amy was doing this. I don't think I was even invited. rude. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures!! You are so lucky to have such cute sisters. I'm jealous! I got stuck with 3 brothers. :(