Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 7

Day 7: Picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

I thought long and hard about this one...
If I had a husband that would be life changing and a huge impact.
if i had a child/children they would for sure have a huge impact on me...
I have neither and have no clue what that would be like.

Soooo....*drum roll* the biggest impact is
MY JOB!
I think about what a huge impact my job has had on me.
I was a little 19 year old girl going to college trying to discover what i wanted to be when I grew up.
I landed this AWESOME job, still wondering what i would be when I grew up.
Time went by and i learned more and more about the dental field.
 I LOVED what I did..I was good at what I did.and I haven't looked back, and don't regret that one bit.
Some people may think...why didn't you go to school to be a hygienist.
The answer... I wouldn't like that job for me.
I like doing the dirty stuff, Extractions, (puss, blood i know gross right!)
This is the perfect job for me, and I have met so many amazing people along the way.
Past employees, doctors, patients ( i have built some relationships with patients that are freaking awesome.)

I wonder what a different path my life would have took if i chose to do something else.
I'm glad I am doing what I'm doing.
Ahhh...life is good! :)